Sunday, November 24, 2013

I haven't posted.

You know those days you're so full of emotion, you can't actually show emotion?

Sometimes, for me, those days are weeks.

Or even months.

It's just one of those months.

I'm afraid it'll turn into one of those years.

Then, I'll just be "another one of those lives..."

"A waste of a human mind..."

Do you think I'll be one of those people who end up in a terrible marriage?

The kind where their kids write inspirational speeches about?

"My mom never said much,
and my dad wasn't home.
They argued a lot,
and in the end Dad won,
'cause Mom just wouldn't say anything."

Then it'd go on to say how they rose above it and how you have to push through trials and blah blah blah...

Do you think I'll even have kids?

What do you do when they ask you about sex?

Or for advice?

How often do you wash their sheets, and their hair, and their nails...?

I couldn't have boys.

I wouldn't let them play video games, cause I just don't like that.

Then they'd go over to their friend's houses and play Halo
and eat Totino's Pizza Rolls.

When they came home Mama would be eating a Caesar salad.

But, I couldn't have girls either.

Like, when do you get them their first bra?

Maybe I should just be one of those ladies who never marries.

I'll go for the "hard to get
mysterious and sexy" approach.

But, I'm not really any of those...

They need to make a new approach for me.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like its so lame that no one has commented on this because its my favorite and I am lame for not commenting on it sooner and I am lame because I don't know how to comment on things so I am just going to be a dweeb and say that I really liked this post and I get the whole emotion thing at the beginning and the new approach thing at the end because I feel like in terms of attraction or whatever I don't fit any of the sterotypes and you just put everything into words better than I ever could have

    ReplyDelete