Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mood.

I'll probably drop out of high school to become a beautician.
Then after being in a few abusive relationships,
I'll have a couple kids out of wedlock. 
They'll have really "innovative" names
Like 'Aroha' and 'Ikhyd'.
After harrassing my ex-boyfriends for a check,
I might spend my child support on drugs,
And tight clothing.
Then my kids would learn to play basketball
At the neighborhood Boys and Girls Club,
And live to tell about how they never knew their dad,
And their mom was worthless.
Everyone will love them,
And boys will try to get their autographs.

I think my family would worry about me,
But my mom would support me anyway.
My dad might be mad,
But Mom would still support me.
My brother would probably call me every week,
And try to come visit me.
My sister would still hang out with me,
And claim there was "no judgement".
I wouldn't care.
I'd wallow away,
Because I've tried to be better.
I've tried to change.
Change isn't real.
Don't listen to what they say.
The only people who change,
Never really do.
They're just lying to you.

Maybe I'd lie, too.

Do you think God already knows who will succeed?
Do you think He knows I'm worthless?
Maybe that's why I can't hear His voice anymore.

Dreams suck, too.
Don't have them.
They won't come true.
Because, you're a girl.
Become a mom, settle down.
Stop being so rebellious.
And, you're a boy,
So get a good job and a nice wife.
Stop dreaming,
It's giving everyone a headache.

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure you weren't in class today.

    Sounds like you're not going to end up with Raoul or The Phantom. But you'll give both of them a shot.

    Stop the abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #speachless
    I don't even know what to say... You're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very insolent post. And I believe that to be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just speechless.....that was a amazing. I literally have no words to describe how much I loved this.

    ReplyDelete