Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Thoughts Right Now: A List

My 3 best friends...
  • You're not a bad friend
  • Thanks for being there
  • I'm sorry I disappointed you
  • I won't bother you again
  • Don't tell me I didn't dissapoint you
  • How could you do that to me?
  • Why aren't you more sad?
  • I want to comfort you
  • Don't let me comfort you
  • Don't let me get close to you
  • Just push me away
  • If you like me how come you never like liked me?
  • I'm sorry your girlfriend got in trouble
  • I don't like her
  • Sorry, I mean she's really nice and cute and favorites my tweets: I love her!
  • Who is still reading this?
  • Literally no one
  • I'm so glad you're my best friend
  • I'm so glad we get each other
  • I'm sorry I can't understand what you're going through
  • You're doing the best you can, you're remarkable
  • I hope you know what color you are
  • I hope you know I appreciate you
  • It's funny how I didn't even realize how hypocritical I was being
  • I'm the worst
  • I hope you find a job you like
  • I hope you find a girl that respects you
  • Take me out for ice cream
  • Stroke my hair
  • Tell me I'm pretty
  • Why haven't you told me I'm pretty?
I guess I should say I'm sorry if you read all that.

2 comments:

  1. I am! I'm reading this right now! So there. I love your writing and all your ideas. This was so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it all! and I like your blog a lot, plus this was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete